800M

Cpt Fudg3 Cak3

Just wondering if anyone here does any track events. I usually pad out my summer holidays with competitions and stuff but I just generally like to be faster than everyone else. Tried sprinting to begin with but I believe that 800M is the one for me. You guys do anything?

Longjump and sprints are what I am best at and my faviourites, lol I cant wait till my next practice :)

I pwn in long jumps,i aint bad in sprints too.

Can't do long jump to save myself. Can't really get the timing for the job right and basically end up running into the sand. I'm quite a fail at longjump if I do say so myself.

My schools athletics club has started again but we don't have a proper track so I go to an athletics club outside of my school with a decent track which isn't long grass (Where I may encounter a Pokemon). Can't wait to start using my spikes again!

Sadly the decent athletics club (Fife AC) has not started up for whatever reason. :( So the only exercise that I get at the moment is just long distance running like 4-5 miles. Not exactly as fun as 800M but it'll do until then.