Hiya

Yo yo yo its Cpt Fudg3 Cak3. New to Call of Duty on the PC and this community fells rather 'cosy'. Well anyways used to play Cod on the PS3 but I grew bored of it so i traded it in for a 360 and still play on it (XBL GT: Cpt Fudg3 Cak3 if anyone wanted to know). It's not the first PC game i've played and got into UT2004 a while ago but the relationship grew weak and we went our seperate ways. So it's been a while and i've only played for about 2 days or so and already I love it for PC. Have modded it so i have everything (Yeh sorry usually do stuff legit but I cant really be bothered since i've prestiged like 15 times across all consoles) but it means I can enjoy the game i suppose instead of living the grind. So i'm not sure on your views about that but im no hacker and don't particularly like unfair advantages (Mouse wheel firing, invincibility). Also hate martynoob, last stand and noob tubes. So I hope you can accept that i cheat but my kills are not cheated cause i have skillz that killz (Not really but you know). I'll stop rambling and see you in a match!