Assassins Creed 1

ajnl

Assassins creed keeps crashing on me, after about 30 to 45 min of playing. I checked online and most ppl have problems with their cpu heating up or a problem with their video card. How do I know if it is a heating problem or a video card problem?

Over-heating is probably more rare than a video card error though. What type of cooling do you have?? If its just default cooling stuff, like tiny fans, maybe open the box and blast the cpu with a fan to keep the temp down. Then try playing the game to see if it crashes. If the problem goes away, then its probably over-heating. Otherwise, its more likely a video card problem.... find your video card specs and search around for known problems and solutions for assassins creed and your video card type. These types of things can be a pain in the ass... good luck though!