F1 Manager

von Rantala

So me and my friend running our own F1 GM game now for third season, we started our own GM in 2013 German GP, both choose two driver to his team, in start of season and you can two time change your driver mid of season, rule is that both drivers cant come from same team, example i cant take Hamilton and Rosberg. One driver can be same in both, so example both could take Räikkönen. End of season we see who have win more race or take more points etc..

My first drivers was Räikkönen and Rosber in Germany GP 2013, then i change Rosber to Hülkenberg. My Current drivers are Räikkönen and Ricciardo, Räikkönen has drive all races in my team from German 2013 and Ricciardo came to my team in Austria GP 2014

My friend who name is Toni first drivers was Hamilton and Vettel in German GP 2013, after first race he change Vettel to Daniel Ricciardo who was driving in Toro Rosso and after one race he change it to Sutil. My friend current drivers are Bottas (from Australia 2015) and Grosjean (from China 2015)

We cant choose two driver from top 5. But we can keep our current drivers if they both rise to top 5. Example i cant take Hamilton and Vettel to my team when they both are top 5, that way we make it more equal to each others.

In our first season 2013 (from Germany)

My team was 4th in points 188 My best driver Räikkönen was 7th with 85 points

My friend team was 6th with 131 points

In season 2014 my friend won driver championship when his driver Hamilton win championship. It was hard season to my and i was 150 poin behind my friend in contruction points too. Plus he got a lot wins, poles and fastest laps.

I add you little bit pics

I have blue  and friend have orange colour (season 2013)

246.jpg

I have blue letters and friend have purple colour (first half of season 2014)

286.jpg

I have blue letters and friend have purple colour (second half of season 2014)

251.jpg

This season

252.jpg

2013 final points (from German to Brazil) My team name is Lion Team (LT) and My friend team name is Team Scorpion (TS)

253.jpg

2014 final points (we didnt give toublepoints from last race when we didnt like that rule and it was on online one season)

My team name is Lion Team (LR) and My friend team name is Scuderia Scorpioni (SS)

264.jpg

Current situation

288.jpg

in lists Victories From german 2013 and contructions points from 2013 and Active drivers who got wins

My team name is Lion Team (LR) and My friend team name is Scuderia Scorpioni (SS)

265.jpg

in active contructions winners, all time winners in drivers and in contructions

266.jpg

in lists Poles From german 2013 and contructions poles from 2013 and Active drivers who got poles

267.jpg

in lists active contructions poles, all time poles in drivers and in contructions

277.jpg

in lists fasted laps From german 2013 and contructions fasted laps from 2013 and Active drivers who got fasted laps

278.jpg

in lists active contructions fasted laps, all time fasted laps in drivers and in contructions

278.jpg

My driver list, and colours

287.jpg

My friend driver list, and colours

285.jpg

We do have formula lotto too where we quess winner of race and top 3 qualifying etc.. But that its different than these

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Look like imagine-share.com where i upload my pics is down /crash so all my pics from here and signatures is gone, will fix my signs next week and photos in here next week also if someone is still interested to see those

• 2 months later...

So update two race left. Championship did go to Hamilton, but i have tight competition with friend, in team points, i am in minor lead, but with drivers Bottas is only 3 point away from my Räikkönen and i hope that Räikkönen would take that fourth place, it would be first time when my driver would win and i hope to get Ricciardo front of Kvyat also. In teams first year 2013 i won, last year my friend won, and now im in lead and hope to get it, when we both keep team win more important than which driver would win.

We have F1 Weekend Lotto (F1 Veikkaukset) also, where we quess top 10 of race, top 3 of qualifying, fastest lap, who would be fastest in P1,P2,P3 and who will retire, im in lead in this year with only 10 point, My friend lead all time situation by 4-2, so this is our seventh year when we do F1 Lotto, i added our F1 lotto (F1 Veikkaukset) in here, will not add ss of that in here because it would be hard to do, even that Lotto is made in Finnish language its easy to understand.

So here come ss from our Formula Manager situation

102.jpg

From top My drivers are Räikkönen and Ricciardo, my friend drivers are Bottas and Grosjean (he changed Button to Grosjean in China) Races from Australia to Italia (Italy)

103.jpg

Second half of season, Races from Austria (Itävalta) to Abu Dhabi

104.jpg

Qualifying from Australia to Italy

105.jpg

Qualifying from Kanada (Canada) to Abu Dhabi

106.jpg

From left to Right Points (Pisteet) Teams (Tallit) Overall points after we started our GM in 2013 (Yhteensä meijän GM) My team is Lion Team R, and My friend Team is Scuderia Scorpioni Verde

107.jpg

Overall points after we started our GM in 2013 (Yhteensä meijän GM) and Teams after we started GM 2013

108.jpg

Race Winners from Austria to Belgium

Winners after 2013 Germany (we started our GM in 2013 Germany GP) Active wins (aktiivi voitot)

109.jpg

Race Winners from Italy to Korea

Active teams wins, (aktiivi tallien voitot) All time Winners (all time voitot), All time team Winners (all time voitot tallit)

111.jpg

Poles from Austria to Belgium

Poles after 2013 Germany (we started our GM in 2013 Germany GP) Active poles (aktiivi paalut)

112.jpg

Poles from Belgium to Korea

Active teams poles, (aktiivi tallien paalut) All time poles (all time paalut, All time team poles (all time paalut tallit)

113.jpg

Fastest laps from Austria to Belgium

Fastets laps after 2013 Germany (we started our GM in 2013 Germany GP) Active fastest laps (aktiivi nopeimmat)

114.jpg

I think u know how its goes :)

115.jpg

From here u can see all my drivers from 2013 and what points they has bring in each races and when i have taken them to my team (first part)

117.jpg

From here u can see all my drivers from 2013 and what points they has bring in each races and when i have taken them to my team (second part)

118.jpg

From here u can see all my friend drivers from 2013 and what points they has bring in each races and when he has taken them to his team (first part)

http://www.image-share.com/upload/3097/119.jpg

From here u can see all my friend drivers from 2013 and what points they has bring in each races and when he has taken them to his team (second part)

http://www.image-share.com/upload/3097/120.jpg

Brazil and wins and poles

http://www.image-share.com/upload/3097/122.jpg

Brazil and wins and poles

F1 Veikkauset.zip

Edited by von Rantala

• 1 month later...