My former teammate injured

docwarren

http://www.myfox28columbus.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Drag-Racer-Injured-in-Serious-Crash-at-National-Trail-Raceway-144627.shtml#.VXBxQUY8KnO

In I987 I helped build this car and designed the paint scheme (which was a departure from our signature "swish" on the back quarter panel). Sounds like he will survive, but a return to racing is questionable. He had a habit of doing test runs without the front end on the car and I hope that foolishness wasn't a factor. Thoughts are with him and his family. His son (a total asshat, btw) was married at one time to my wife's niece.

http://www.myfox28columbus.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Drag-Racer-Injured-in-Serious-Crash-at-National-Trail-Raceway-144627.shtml#.VXBxQUY8KnO

In I987 I helped build this car and designed the paint scheme (which was a departure from our signature "swish" on the back quarter panel). Sounds like he will survive, but a return to racing is questionable. He had a habit of doing test runs without the front end on the car and I hope that foolishness wasn't a factor. Thoughts are with him and his family. His son (a total asshat, btw) was married at one time to my wife's niece.

Wow you helped build it? thats pretty awesome!

And also wish him all the best..