New Main Menu with Autoexec Creator

-=Medic=-

Here you go new main menu with new background and new sound (sound of battlefield) the menu is 99% done and will be release later maybe tomorrow

most important update is the remove of Tweaks menu and made New one called "Autoexec.cfg Creator" and it will let you create your own autoexec.cfg with access to the most common and needed cvars, for example:

Resolution selector

Crosshair selector

Customize your name

and more ...

all this will come with setup file so you can remove old and install new one, here is some screenshot of the new menu:

Tell me what you think???

here little video

282d5b-4.jpg

95913294-3.jpg

AUTOEXEC CREATOR:

95913317-2.jpg

95913317-2.jpg

95913326-2.jpg

95913341-2.jpg

one question, does it still reorganize your autoexec.cfg if you click save to autoexec.cfg?

I 've been using one of the .cfg's you created Here: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2271-official-autoexeccfg-config-request/page__hl__autoexeccfg

Just yesterday I went into the tweeks menu and when I hit save to autoexec.cfg it totally wiped out my .cfg scripts

P.S. anyone like this for a ET:Homescreen LOL :yahoo

fafearlessassassinswall.jpg

*bump bump

one question, does it still reorganize your autoexec.cfg if you click save to autoexec.cfg?

If you wanna create new autoexec with new menu But you already had autoexec better make a back up before start creating new one cuz it will overwrite the old one. so remove your old one or rename it

Here last touch for main menu, now it's 100% done

I added last feature to make it easy for our regulars and members while they are on server to connect to any others f|a servers without disconnect by adding servers list to all mods we have.. so we gonna have this:

When you are on Jay#2 and you wanna go to ETPUB just click on ESC and you got

jaymod-connect.jpg

Click on f|a servers and you gonna have:

etpub-connect2.jpg

from ETPUB or Noquarter it's the same without disconnect just hit ESC :

etpub-connect.jpg