My doggies!

Okkeboe

I guess this is hobby more then anything else here so:

I have always been a dog person and we had 3 dogs when i still lived with my parents.

Once i moved out i wanted to have my own dog. Well 2 years ago i bought myself a Shapendoes / Golden retriever mix puppy called Papu (Bean in english), but nowadays she just likes to sleep and eat mostly. So i decided that i want some action in the house again!

post-17515-0-29465800-1433186257_thumb.jpg

Not long ago i found this cute little Nova Scotian Retriever puppy not so far away from my house and i told myself that i can go look at it, thinking i won't be buying it, not at least yet.

post-17515-0-70282200-1433186276_thumb.jpg

Well everyone can tell what happens when you "just go look" for a cute little ball of fur... :lol: 

Long story short. I now have two dogs Papu (Bean) & Tofu and they get along just perfect. 
My older dog have much more energy to do things now and she's a great example to Tofu who is just trying to learn everything i teached to Papu.

post-17515-0-38637700-1433186233_thumb.jpg

My dogs are the best thing in my life!!  :wub:

• Like 5

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG

THAT SECOND THINGIE I WILL DIE OF CUTENESS how can you live like that with something so cute and not DIE every day over and over again

:wub: :wub: :wub: