Operation bloodhound

Bowly

• 4 weeks later...

What will you get after you finish all the missions? I bought the bloodhound recently but i'm not so keen on doing the missions. I only bought the coin for decoration lol

What will you get after you finish all the missions? I bought the bloodhound recently but i'm not so keen on doing the missions. I only bought the coin for decoration lol

You level up your coin (to silver then gold) by doing the missions with those big stars. And as far as i know that all you get. Maybe you get a random skin every 5 levels or smt (those special ranks introduced in OB), not sure tho.

I find the missions fun, you get to know more people while doing, its a nice comunity regarding the leveling up, we help each other sometimes to do the mission!

You have to do some competitive matchs to win missions to get to the stars.. Im silver and need to finish one last mission just to complete the whole operation as Markman as CT.. Then i shall do it the other one playing mostly as Terror (T)