NoQuarter Class / Spawn selector cfg

Pepperonipizza

Hi there!

I made a Spawnpoint/Class selector config for the NoQuarter mod (This will not work for other mods, use this instead)

Download the config, place it in your noquarter map (C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\noquarter), and execute it ('exec nqselect.cfg' in console). This config will allow you to choose your spawn point and class with your keypad.

The use of the config is explained below.

explenationnqselectcfg.jpg

First, you must choose a team ('i' for Axis, 'o' for Spectator, 'p' for Allies). Now you can select which class you want by pressing the right button on the keypad (see image above). If you select Engineer, Fdops or Cvop, you will be able to "cycle" through the possible weapons, in the following manner:

Engineer: 1) Smg, 2) Rifle, 3) Shotgun

Fdops: 1) Smg, 2) Shotgun

Cvops: 1) Sten/Mp34, 2) Bar/Fg43, 3) Sniper

E.g. pressing number 5 once will make you engineer with Smg, twice will give you a rifle, trice will give you a shotgun! Pressing any other button will reset the "cycle" you were currently going through.

Just like the class selector you can choose your spawnpoint (1 - 5 or Default) by pressing the right number on the numpad. For better use of the spawn selector in stock maps, I refer you to this place.

nqselect.cfg