New config! :)

Heaven:)

~Warning~

If you do not have a 144hz monitor, please don't exec this config until you have changed "r_displayrefresh" back to what your monitor can handle.

~To find out what HZ your monitor is running at~

Right click an empty area on your desktop -> "Screen Resolution" -> "Advanced Settings" -> "Monitor" (tab) -> It'll show you what "screen refresh rate" you're running at. That's it.

If you exec the config whilst running it at 144hz, and your monitor can only cope with 60/75. There's a chance you'll break your monitor.

Edited by Heaven:)
  • Like 2

Thank you for the config Heaven.

Can you provide the community with a bit more information why they should choose this config?

On a side note: you seta name to "^7Heaven^d:]" which might upset people. Please erase all settings that could harm the user experience. With the seta, the name will be set fixed and replaced even if a user changes his name over the limbo. That can be very frustrating for a user.

Thank you

redy.

I get asked for my config all the time. :P

It's just here so I can re-direct the people who want it, to come download it. 

& Sure. I'll edit it & re-upload.

EDIT: Another reason: My last cfg was successful, so I thought people might like an updated version. 

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/41363-heaven-cfg/

Edited by Heaven:)
  • Like 1