Team Killing @ Berzerker ...

WTF-Berzerker

Ok , so i play as WTF- Berzerker on your server , and what the hell with u guys , even the clan member , i call an arty , they run threw it , they get TK and they complain , i throw a can , they ran threw it , they get TK and they complain and boom , i get kicked , you guys should be more carefull ... pretty dumb to get kick cause you run into my arty and u get killed , not my problem if ur to dumb and run threw it ,

GG

Edited by DrunkHead

• Administrators

Ok , so i play as WTF- Berzerker on your server , and what the hell with u guys , even the clan member , i call an arty , they run threw it , they get TK and they complain , i throw a can , they ran threw it , they get TK and they complain and boom , i get kicked , you guys should be more carefull ... pretty dumb to get kick cause you run into my arty and u get killed , not my problem if ur to dumb and run threw it ,

GG

It automatically kicks you if you constantly teamkill.

Constantly ? i TK a few people cause they ran threw my can , im not the kind of raging player who will start TK or TB people , when i do , its accident , but on your server , seem its deserve a Kick

gg

EDIT : WHAT EVER , MEDIC FOR THE WIN !

xD

Edited by DrunkHead

GG

Dude you should work for th UN you have a special way with people :lol: