Playing Bad Company 2 for a bit

TwoCrows

So I bought/installed BF:BC2 on wednesday or thursday, cant remember which and have been playing the living crap outta that....No planes, but it's definitely fun.

I've usually been on the COD4 server every night, multiple times a night, so I wanted to drop a line and say im not gone, just playin BC2 hehehe.

I'm sure once the initial interest wanes I'll be alternating between COD and Bad Comany.

get on vent! most cod4 people are playing bc2 now so you can party with us my name on bc2 is illusivek

Well hot damn. Im takin a break to watch spartacus, once this is off im on Vent and in the game :)

Is it any fun? Im makin of list of new games to buy when I get my new computer.

It's gone from : Uhhh..this is TOTAL bullcrap trash.....

TO

Hrm....this is interesting....

TO

O.K There is a LOT of BS in teh game (m60's that have infinite accuracy, a BILLION grenade launcher noobs), but its fun

TO

Yea, this is pretty addictive, even with the silly crap...

Ive played it almost exclusively for the last 13 hours....im not addicted...really...im not...

I hopped on Vent for an hour or so Illusive, but no one was on ehhee...Its like 5:30 am here (eastern).