COC War clan Tutorial

xXAdamXx

Ok so guys, I just joined the =F|A= Clan war clan. I was reviewing most of the attacks you guys made in the previous war, as I did not participate. I have been in many wars in my lifetime (being a level 100), and I wanted to give out some suggestions. I see some people trying to use just archer attacks, some use dragons, and others are just random low-troop attacks. These suggestions are aimed mostly at the lower-level players, as the higher levels use gowiwi attacks (Go=golem, wi=witch, wi=wizard) and those work. So basically, for people level 25-70 in coc, try and get your dragons to level 2 or 3. If you can, use them in attacks with a few rage spells and 1 healing spell. You will have to learn the strategy in which to use them, which I will discuss later, but it is very effective to get at least two stars, and possibly three. 

For people unable to have drag attacks level 2+, I would recommend giant and archer attacks. They are effective at lower levels to get inside, destroy the defenses and just destroy the rest of the buildings. The reason for this is giants are a very good unit to have (upgraded or not) at low levels, because they have decent life, and with many of them, you are able to wipe out bases when you have backup behind them. Basically you can use them as blockers who lose life from the archer towers/cannons in front of you. While they are taking the damage, it is useful to have a bunch of archers, regardless the level, come in and wipe out the defenses over the walls. Afterwards, using a healing spell regenerates your troops for another wave of defenses. After awhile in the battle, the defenses will no longer matter and you will most likely get three stars. 

Strategies:

Dragon Attacks:

If you have 9/10/11 dragons ready in your camps, go into the battle. Start by placing the majority of the dragons around the corner of the base you are attacking. Also place one on each side of the corner of the base on the sides of the general attacking area. They will generally move to the sides of the base instead of inside, but that is what you want. You should place a rage spell when all of the dragons meet in a single area, at the beginning of the attack. After the dragons take out one of the air defenses, place another rage spell directed toward the town hall. When the dragons begin attacking the town hall, place a healing spell. That should either give you two stars or if you are lucky, three. If you have one more spell remaining, use the rage spell when the dragons arrive at the second/third air defense. It is crucial that you take those air defenses out before they get your dragons.

NOTE: Use your judgment when placing your king/queen. If you can easily take out one of the air defenses on the side of the base DO IT!!!! If not, wait to the end of the attack and see if you can wrap it up.

Giant/Archer Attacks:

Make sure you have 5-10 wall breakers and at least 10 giants. The rest of your troops can be archers. Begin by placing a couple giants on the side of the base closest to the town hall. Then place three wall breakers by the giants to take out the first wall. Place archers all along the side of the base your attacking. After the wall breakers take out the wall, place the rest of the giants down near the hole. Place the archers near that hole and along that wall. Use your rage spell firstly when the giants go after the first wave of defenses. If you don't have rage spells, wait for your giants to go down a bit of life. Make sure to get as much room as you can in the spell for maximum effect. Use your wall breakers after the mortars and cannons stop firing a bit, then take out the second/third wall with them. Use your second/last spell when the archers go for the town hall. When the town hall is destroyed, wait a little while for the inner defenses to be attacked, then use your last spell. You should not have much to go after the town hall is destroyed.

If you have any questions, please ask! Also please give me suggestions as well, I never stop learning.

• Like 2