COD: AW

Catalepsy

Question

If you happen to play COD:AW and would like to frag with someone, I'm usually down.

Feel free to add me on steam: xcatalepsyx

Message me when/if you want to play.

• Like 1

I guess I failed to mention this but right now I'm in South Korea until sometime in April. So my times are a bit off for anyone who would want to play, weekends I'd be more active at any times but week days I'm usually available after 1300 here.

Your advice turned out to be good. Getting used to exo jumping and stuff. K/d is almost positive and soon getting first prestige.

But still a lot to get used to haha

Btw thunder add me on steam. I cant find you there

Edited by Warning.

I swear just practice being overwhelmed by bots that are hardened or veteran and you will get a shot that will be vicious against most. Don't put a score limit on the map just play until time runs out. I think the max is 30 minutes, but yeah it helps an awful lot to me. Gets you used to various weapons and you can also attempt and try new ones yourself without repercussions against your k/d or how you feel really - considering they are bots. Just friendly advice for everyone who wants to play.

• Like 1