Many thanks to 3 heros of mine that fixed my problem!

ultraman

I write this with regards to a problem with my login to F|A forums here. It seems that when I tried to login, there was a huge tech glitch in tryin to do so. I tried everything under the sun and moon,lol, but to no avail. So I contacted somebody here by the name of Tasha, and she subsequently got a hold of somebody else in position of authority by the name of F|A YoYo, with who in turn tried to figure out why I wasnt able to properly get logged in. F|A YoYo in turn handed my login problem issue to the Master F|A Daredevil to figure it out and with him and F|A YoYo workin together, were able to get my problem resolved, and me being able to finally get logged back in correctly.

Without the cooperation and assistance of the 3 heros of mine listed above, I would not have been able to get back in as a logged in user. The 3 (F|A Daredevil), (F|A YoYo), (Tasha), deserve a medal and more for their quick work, and dedicated problem resolution efforts. I believe in giving credit where its due, and F|A Daredevil, F|A YoYo, Tasha, all three deserve it all, and with huge thanks. Thank-You all three for all that you did and helped me with. It will be remembered, and not forgotten. Thanks again all 3 of you.

Regards,

Ultraman

Meant every word of it!

Edited by ultraman