COC Clash of Clans peace brigade

Ktom

Ok guys, once I have finished with the war on the other side, I'll be back and we could start doing war searchs on Friday. This will give everyone a chance to have ago and pick up some good tips when doing wars. No pressure, just try and participate if you can. This is open to discussion if we get enough takers, so if people are opposed to this then we will keep it as is.

Also if you feel you want to war, you can pop over to the war brigade and participate there as well. They war search every Monday and Friday so make sure you swap sides beforehand, preferably the night before to make sure. Clan search name is =f|a= clan war

Remember you can always pop back and forth between the 2.

Any questions feel free to ask away

Ktom aka pauluk21

Edited by Vector

The whole point of having the second one was to have a part of the clan that did not war. If/when I go back to that one, I expect to not have to war and I can save my resources to upgrade. I like have great participation in this one, splitting it in two has really helped with that. I don't have to spend nearly as much per war as I was before. Because there are more willing to donate quality troops to war defense. But I was looking forward to going back to the peace side after this war and being able to save and upgrade a bunch of stuff, without having to worry about donations or spending a bunch on other things. Also, considering there will be more that will not want to participate, it will just be more of the same stuff. There was a reason we were 1/11 in wars (or something like that), you can't force people to participate. Personally, I don't want to try to pull people along who don't want to do it.

Well if most people want to do some war just for fun to see how it is it shouldn't be a problem because it wouldn't be anything like you must participate stuff. I already asked but no responses so I guess everyone wants to upgrade things which is not a problem because after all it is a PEACE brigade.

Figured I better post this here too:

if there is truly no pressure, then I don't mind. What really got on my nerves was spending a ton of resources, talking 800,000-1,000,000 in elixir to fill war cc, each war and only having 1/3 fully participate. I think it will just be the same as before though, those who want to will try hard to make up for those who don't care, but it can never be enough to actually win. I think it will be more helpful to invite those who are donating and commit to participate to war side. Also, continue to post in the forums so they can see there is participation and actual results. 

• Like 2

That's the whole idea, it would be no pressure, no one has to participate. Crikey if it is only me doing the war then so be it, but it gives others a chance of getting some experience of wars.

• Like 1

That's the whole idea, it would be no pressure, no one has to participate. Crikey if it is only me doing the war then so be it, but it gives others a chance of getting some experience of wars.

Exactly, it would be no pressure but experience of wars is important, so those who never participated in one can see how it is and then maybe go and try to do some real wars on the other side.