visual requests / questions

kane_89

Hello Dev-Team,

I like your Nitmod and wish a successfully programming furthermore.

I have a few questions/requests and I don’t know if discussed about something.

The helmet and disguised icons are small, it is possible to move it to other position in the near of the middle and increasing the size?

Adjustable position for kill-announcer in config-file, standard or alternative/nitmod.

FireTeam-Box is to small, change player-count from 6 to 5 or 4 and increase size to standard.

Or it's possible to implement the complete HUD-Editor from ETPub to bypass the above called requests?

What is with the Molotov-Cocktail and the in game Disconnect-Icon above player head from the Jaymod?

The Overheat-bar, it is easier to see the overheating when the bar is in standard direction.

The console-logo is still a bit too bright.

Thanks for reading.

Greetings

kane_89

Hi,

I'm glad you like the mod :)

Here's my opinion about what you asked :

I will consider your suggestion about helmet and disguise icons. Since the 1.4 HUD has been reworked i will have some space to place the disguised icon near the health bar.

The powerups icons (binocs, helmet, flakjacket) will maybe be resized / moved.

Kill announcers have been modified in 1.4. We will probably not add the possibility to move them since people will probably set it to bad values and then complain about overlapping.

I definitely meant to make the fireteam so small. In other mods it's really huge and that's not nice. Plus we have Top center banners in N!tmod and if we increase the size it will overlap (check a jaymod server with long top center banners, you'll see what i mean)

We will not implement ETPup HUD Editor.

Neither will we add Molotov cocktails (Has already been discussed on gaoesa's forum : Here)

As far as I remember the disconnect icon works correctly.

I don't see any problem with the overheat bar (and never got any complaints about it either).

I'm aware of the problem with the console logo (it happens to me a lot depending of my graphic settings) and i will fix it as soon as I (am not too lazy to) reinstall photosop.

Sorry for the "late" reply. I was either partying / sleeping during the last 3 or 4 days so I didn't spend a lot of time on the computer.

Hi Nitrox,

many thanks for your answers.

I have only checked in the menu, if there is an entry with the disconnect-icon. And I tried,

if the command "cg_drawDisconnectIcon" is available in the console.

The Molotov was only an idea, because I know it from JayMod, but I don't play with this.

I have a few other things.

The voices “heal me†and so (V8x and V9x) are selectable in NQ-Mod

(wm_quickmessageAlt.menu/wm_xxxx_chat.voice). In Nitmod it is removed, not welcomed?

The voice-files (except 2) are in the pak0-file.

I like the Servername-filter from ETPub, is this not a good feature for your MOD?

You make the K/D checkable on the scoreboard, is it possible to program a shuffle-command

from K/D? (And a !howfair command?).

I miss the +kick command from NQ.

In the Nitmod-package is no hit-sound for the poison-needle.

Greetings

kane_89