Square Enix Humble Bundle

SiD

Pay $1 or more

Thief Gold, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Anachronox.

If you pay more than the average price (currently $8.34), you’ll also get Deus Ex: Invisible War, Deus Ex: The Fall, Hitman: Absolution, Battlestations Midway and the Nosgoth Veteran Pack.

Those who pay $14.99 or more will receive all of the above, plus Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut, Just Cause 2, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition and Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.

PLUS more games to come next week.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Edited by SiD
  • Like 1

interesting how they haven't included hitman: Blood money, one of my favourites, oh well.

interesting how they haven't included hitman: Blood money, one of my favourites, oh well.

I'd be guessing next week's unlocks with any hopes. I mean absolution is the newest game and it's in the BTA tier.