More New Toys

SiD

Sup guys.

Got some more new shit today.

Went to canada computers, lookin' for a new razer naga. It was my entry mouse into MMO gaming and it a pretty comfortable feel for me. Went to their razer section and sadly.. they had everything but the one I wanted. DAFUQ.

Anyway. Dude that worked there gave me his recommendation, so I tried something new.

I present my Logitech G600!

First time I had a white mouse. Has 3 settings. 2 for MMOS and 1 for general gaming. I dig the general setting so far because the shift modifier drops the dpi to 400 for more precise aiming when I need it. This is the f***in' tits!

WvUgJmK.jpg

51CNzwt.jpg

I don't like the size though. My razer had a custom side plate and I made it slim. This thing feels a little too large. I have to have 3 fingers on it. So far my main issue is that I keep using my third finger to right click and it doesn't do anything. It makes me lose track of my middle finger hah

EhJWm5c.jpg

Aight and now the other cool thing. I used to draw all the time when i was younger. When I went on a homeless stint for a bit all my art got stolen and I pretty much tossed in the towel. I've been thinking about drawing again since I love doin' photoshop shit and thought that traditional is dead. Why not try digital? So I picked up this kick ass lil' Wacom tablet for $100. This thing will take a lot of time to get used to. Here's a shitty tester drawing hah

moyAl5O.jpg

9vOrj8E.jpg

• Like 1