Razer Naga

PHANTASM

I treated myself to a new mouse today. After staring at dozens of mice at Best Buy (don't laugh), I wrote down the ones I liked the best, then read about them online, and finally bought the Razer Naga (Naga means cobra). This mouse is awesome. It has 5600 dpi, 1ms response rate, and the latest 3rd generation lazer detection system. Cost = $79.

It also has - get this - 12 buttons on the left side for your thumb.

Here is a review:

http://www.wow.com/2009/10/16/gearing-up-for-wow-the-razer-naga/

• Like 1

Looks cool, Although too many buttons for my taste. I have the Razer DeathAdder and Razer Lachesis.

Those are really nice too. I was looking at the Lachesis a lot.

I like to play Rise of Nations and the Razer Naga would be great for that game. I wouldn't even need a keyboard. I could play the whole game with one hand, like a Nostromo speedpad and a high-end gaming mouse combined.

I just tried it out on ET. It is SUPER accurate. I think I will retire my old mouse and never use it again. I didn't even realize how awful my old mouse was until just now. geeeez.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it! 12 buttons?! a new mouse?!, damn, i play with a white mouse with an white ball under it!*