Anyone else watch Black Sails?

Unfortunately this tv series finished a couple of months ago but should be back next year. I really enjoyed it, in case you haven't guessed its about pirates, specifically Captain Flint and his crew and also includes john silver. It seems to have a decent plot, but basically its game of thrones but with pirates. Awesome!!!

• Like 1

I love it. I only started watching it because Jessica Parker Kennedy is in it, she plays Max. Its a really good show, pleased to hear it has been renewed for season 2. Looking forward to it.

Nope, actually never heard of it, but thought I'd respond so you will not feel neglected concerning your posts. 

Lol same here on both accounts! But I don't actually own a telly.

• Like 1

Nope, actually never heard of it, but thought I'd respond so you will not feel neglected concerning your posts. 

Never heard of this either, but I mirror the other two. :)

Lol same here on both accounts! But I don't actually own a telly.

You don't? That's awesome, I lived ten years without one, best years of my life. Never missed it once, and to be honest, I still don't. It is rather forced on me by family and wife. :cry

• Like 1

You don't? That's awesome, I lived ten years without one, best years of my life. Never missed it once, and to be honest, I still don't. It is rather forced on me by family and wife. :cry

I'm really lucky my misses also doesn't like to have a telly.  I've been 7 years no with no telly and I love it.  People tell me I "must see" certain programs and I've made an effort to watch them.  But telly rarely grips me in the way it used to.

I love music though and always have the radio or music playing.

That said, I like pirates so I'll have a look in.

EDIT: Ah! Like game of Thrones but with Pirates. Probably a bit grizzly for me. Maybe. I'll report back.