Strange Universe

Buckwild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OqYtrdP9ZY

Einstein 1879: Atoms create Their own gravity by the continuous outward momentum of electromagnetic radiation in the form of light(photons)

This creates the inward force of gravity.  Newton's 3rd law of motion: To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Isaac Newton 1643: The strength of the gravitational field is inversely proportional to the distance from the source because

The surface of the gravitational sphere increaces with the square of the radius.

Quantum Theory: Photons moving through space distort the geometry of space relative to Their position and momentum in the form of ever

Expanding wave fronts, Creating Space-Time.  In this theory, Our Universe is a continuous creation being formed by constant electromagnetic

Radiation annihilation when matter interacts with anti-matter, Forming positive and negative electromagnetic fields that form space-time.

Atom's electrons and emitted photons create expanding wave front spheres that We see as the passage of time.

Einstein's Special Relativity 1902: As speed increaces towards the speed of light, Atom's electromagnetic radiation's(light) wavelength gets shorter.

When the wavelength gets shorter, The frequence increaces.  Energy level = Planck's constant multiplied by The frequency.

When the frequency gets higher, Planck's constant(1858) is multipled by a larger amount and time slows down.

The greater the momentum, The greater the energy or mass of an object, The more time will slow down relative to a stationary observer.

Time is only relative to the wavelength of matter's electomagnetic radiation.

Our Universe is made up of an infinite number of inertial frames that all have Their own time rate-flow.

Visible light's different wavelengths are seen as different colors. The different wavelengths are moving relative to each other,

Towards different positions in a rainbow.  This is like the electromagnetic radiation from matter,

Constantly emitting and forming the geometry space-time.  Magnetic and electric fields are from variations in object's space-time.

Parrallel universes are individual space-times within Our Universe.

The position of The observer in the Universe makes no difference when looking back through light-Years in space to the past.

It is always 'now' because the individual atoms of the observer are creating Their own space-time.

• Like 1

Strange Universe MahoganyRUSH 1974

http://www.mahoganyrush.com/

May I kiss your breeze
 Your beautiful statement reaches
 beyond my lonely seas
 Gently morning shines
 it's rays of emotional decree
 as my Gods voice speaks to me
 of how it all must be
 Silver beauty, shine on endlessly
 mysterious knowledge, eternally