Survivalv in Rust

Nick0of0many

Is anyone playing rust? incase add me on steam: nick0of0many1
Then we can start on a server and get something up going, i got some mates who can join us also, we're already 4-6, could be awesome if we made the =F|A= Army on rust :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone still up for some Rust? I'm a long-time player, but recently have just been administrating a server.

i got started on a server, which ive been playing on for some days, i got plenty of stuff, but not a real house yet :D we're 3 in my squad, we can always use a fourth

• 3 weeks later...

What is this rust? I have seen it on Steam, but not really looked at it more. Although the name itself is very intriguing.

It is a survival game, where you run around on an island naked, with a rock, bandages and some torches, thereafter you gotta find youself some stuff, you gotta chop wood to make wooden planks, mine rocks by leftclicking at them with your rock, to get sulfur and metal ores, kill animals to get uncooked food and animal fat, leather/cloth to make armor, find your own guns in radiation towns, which is empty towns with some buildings in, and radiation, you got like a RAD'O'METER which counts your RAD, when you have 500 RAD you start taking damage, the game is very addicting whenever you have actually got some stuff, built up a house and start killing people with your pistols that you found in the radtowns.

You can find C4 and then raid other peoples houses, by blowing out their doors or blowing their walls, and get to their ''lootrooms''

The last stuff you gotta find out yourself because there is so much to tell about it, and when you've first got started up it pretty much comes itselfes

Tell me if you buy it, and ill introduce you, you can find my steamname on my profile :)

It is a survival game, where you run around on an island naked, with a rock, bandages and some torches, thereafter you gotta find youself some stuff, you gotta chop wood to make wooden planks, mine rocks by leftclicking at them with your rock, to get sulfur and metal ores, kill animals to get uncooked food and animal fat, leather/cloth to make armor, find your own guns in radiation towns, which is empty towns with some buildings in, and radiation, you got like a RAD'O'METER which counts your RAD, when you have 500 RAD you start taking damage, the game is very addicting whenever you have actually got some stuff, built up a house and start killing people with your pistols that you found in the radtowns.

You can find C4 and then raid other peoples houses, by blowing out their doors or blowing their walls, and get to their ''lootrooms''

The last stuff you gotta find out yourself because there is so much to tell about it, and when you've first got started up it pretty much comes itselfes

Tell me if you buy it, and ill introduce you, you can find my steamname on my profile :)

Yeah it sounds very intriguing. I will def let you know if I get, cuz showing me the ropes would be nice. It'll be some time though.

Yeah it sounds very intriguing. I will def let you know if I get, cuz showing me the ropes would be nice. It'll be some time though.

Awesome dude, you're welcome anytime :D i got a crew on 4-9 people and we can allways use another :D