Corsair RM850

Vanaraud

Had a need for new PSU for AMD crossfire, got a RM850. Its neat and eventually drives CF well but stumbled upon a problem while building PC. The RM 850 doesn´t have any manual, as far as I looked and it has somewhat bizarre connectors on it. Like here on AX 1200, the RM 850 has EPS and 6+2 pin PCI-e connectors under one labeling: "PCI-e & EPS 4-4". So I was wondering if its allowed to connect them in random order or are upper 3 ones reserved for PCI-e as there are 3 PCI-e cables packed with PSU and 2 lower ones for EPS as there are 2 of them with PSU. Connectors on PSU look exactly identical, only EPS and PCI-e wires differ with 1 pin, either one of them has 8 of 8 pins, and the other one has 7 of 8.

Anyways, despite of warnings about differences on EPS and PCI-e wirering, I connected them in random order and the PC haven´t blown up. Yet:P