Seven Years

Cyen

I've played all CODs. The first ones had awesome single-players, with amazing scenarios. I was playing those WWII battles against the computer over and over again, invading Normandy or trying to survive Stalingrad. Then COD4 came out, good scenario and all, but the multiplayer was something else. It was my first ever online game, and the only one that lasted that long, 'till this day. I tried the next releases, but they were kind of disappointing - I can't spot why, they are good games, but I gave them up after a while and stuck to COD4. Perhaps COD4 reached a level of gaming experience difficult to surpass, perhaps the newer games have better graphics but worse gameplay or balance, to be honest, it doesn't mater nor do I care, I'm sticking to COD4 and my Abner buddies (some of which I've been shooting at and getting shot by for years and years, from the early FA days). :)

Edited by The Partisan GR
  • Like 1