Dante's Inferno

OnionKnight

Anyone interested in Dante's Inferno? I want to give it a go and hope for the kick ass experience =D. Also if you live in Austrailia You might not even get this game =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q5Ao06Vp68

I was thinking to buy this, but there are too many better games coming soon like FFXIII, God of War 3 and Heavy Rain looks interesting too. Btw, dantes only had 6,5/10 in gamespot, but might been under-rated.

I was thinking to buy this, but there are too many better games coming soon like FFXIII, God of War 3 and Heavy Rain looks interesting too. Btw, dantes only had 6,5/10 in gamespot, but might been under-rated.

maybe. I dunno what the problem was after trying the demo. Bayonetta got 9/10 and it was pretty much the same thing lol. I don't see much difference between the two. I read the ign review and they said "clone of god of war 3" which was its only negative comment lol (and got a 7/10 for that). Maybe bayonetta paid them more $$$? =P (haha they had the entired site wallpapered with bayonetta stuff for a whole month).

maybe. I dunno what the problem was after trying the demo. Bayonetta got 9/10 and it was pretty much the same thing lol. I don't see much difference between the two. I read the ign review and they said "clone of god of war 3" which was its only negative comment lol (and got a 7/10 for that). Maybe bayonetta paid them more $$$? =P (haha they had the entired site wallpapered with bayonetta stuff for a whole month).

This may be the reason(copied from review): "But most of the game falls far short of its impressive beginning, which results in a repetitive and uninspired adventure that loses steam long before you reach the bitter end. Dante's Inferno is certainly fun during those hectic first few hours, but there is little reason to play beyond those parts." And yeah, it look lot of like god of war or prince of persia, but who cares about that part cuz they were both great games.