XFire on Phone. It works.

Antichrist

Ok since there is no XFire app, I've been looking for a way around it, and I found it...

It's an app called Splashtop. It's a remote desktop viewer, so you will need to leave your PC running, but it allows you to view your PC desktop from anywhere. You simply install the app, and install the streamer client on your PC.

But the cool thing? you can type in game too, if your PC is still connected to a server, and console is open. I haven't figured out how to open console if it's closed, remotely yet since my battery is now dying, and I need to charge my phone. You can also turn on all PC sounds to play on your phone as well.

http://www.splashtop.com/

• Like 1

Is that ipod only?

Does it allow contact? Or is it sync only?

It's for iOS, like ipod, ipad, iphone etc... I'm not sure  if xblaze is for Android, but there's XFMobile for android, but It's pretty unstable :(

but with xblaze, you can see who's playing where, add friends, add chat sounds, create chatrooms, and manage friend list etc... pretty much like normal xfire for desktop... it's pretty cool

• Like 1

I have xblaze as well. In fact my phone is the only device that I have xfire on. However, be warned. It likes to freeze a lot and if it freezes or crashes, your conversation will not be saved.

• Like 1

It's for iOS, like ipod, ipad, iphone etc... I'm not sure  if xblaze is for Android, but there's XFMobile for android, but It's pretty unstable :(

but with xblaze, you can see who's playing where, add friends, add chat sounds, create chatrooms, and manage friend list etc... pretty much like normal xfire for desktop... it's pretty cool

Ahh thanks, I'm an Android user, so it won't work for me. I was wondering why I never saw it when searching apps lol

Edited by Antichrist

Ahh thanks, I'm an Android user, so it won't work for me. I was wondering why I never saw it when searching apps lol

Try searching XFMobile, reviews say it's bad, some say it gets the job done just for xfire usage (talking to friends, staying in contact) so give that a try :) it's for android