Good Recipe's and Cooking Tips

Sgt Assault

Hey guys!! SGTassault here. A little about my background first. I have worked in restaurants my whole life all across the country. I have experimented and tried many different recipe's and have a few favorites. If anyone needs a good recipe or is looking for a good surprise dinner recipe for their significant other I would officially like to extend my expertise and my knowledge to help. Im not a 5 star master chef or a Gordan Ramsey, but i love good food and i know how to make them for a cheap price. I have been cooking for about 6 years now and i have almost never made a dish someone didn't like. So if you need any help or advice or just want a good recipe hit me up. let me know what your looking for and ill do my best to help. below is a simple recipe that works wonders. just a small example of something easy that i know.

Peanut butter cookies!!!!

1 cup peanut butter

1 cup sugar

1 egg

combine all ingredients until well mixed, might need to add some extra sugar so the dough doesn't stick to your fingers. you want it tacky but not sticky.

preheat the oven to 375

place cookie dough in small circles on a dry cookie pan (no spray or butter needed)

using a fork make your hash marks in the cookie do like the traditional peanut butter cookies.

Place cookies in the oven for about 6-8 minutes. since there is no flour they wont cook for very long. after about 6 minutes shut the oven off for about 10 minutes and leave cookies in. once you take the cookies out let them completely cool otherwise they will just mush up when you try to scrape them off the pan. once they are cooled you can take them off and enjoy. i recommend a glass of milk since there is so much peanut butter. plus they go very well with milk anyways,

my fiancé and i make these all the time since we get free milk and peanut butter from WIC checks that we get (something for our son not sure exactly what they are lol). but we have too much milk and peanut butter to do anything with. but there you have it. a simple easy recipe. if you want any more feel free to post on here or message me!!!

• Like 1