RtCW

Tragic

If I'm allowed to post, I can give you the link for the multiplayer, it's free now considering this game is over 12 years old. It's surprisingly still populated with a good 300-500 player base. However if you'd like to buy the entire game, steam and ebay has it for 5$. 

If you're looking to buy the standalone single player experience, Steam is your best bet. It's 10 bucks regular price. If you choose to wait for sales like the spring/summer sales, Halloween or winter sale, you can get it for about 4.99.

Actually, Steam is starting to release a lot of older games now which is cool.

I might have it in the back of a desk drawer, just haven't looked yet. As for a link to a MP match I don't see it as a problem. It's informational, not recruiting and we don't have a server for it so....I could be wrong but I say go ahead

Follow these steps in this tutorial and you will have RtCW 1.4 osp/shrub running in no time.

http://www.crossfire.nu/tutorials/198/rtcw-14-pack-2012

Please keep in mind this is only a multiplayer download, for single version your best bet would be to buy it off steam and/or ebay. 

Also, this version needs a CDkey and punk buster enabled in order to join servers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm maybe i dont understand :/

Is This  http://rtcwchile.webs.com/rtcwmp.htm The full version?  Like can i Play single Player mode on it?  If not, can I even play RTCW single player on Windows 8?

EDIT

Ok saw ur post about Multiplayer only. . .  guess it pays to read 

Edited by Dare2BeFair / Captain.

Hmm maybe i dont understand :/

Is This  http://rtcwchile.webs.com/rtcwmp.htm The full version?  Like can i Play single Player mode on it?  If not, can I even play RTCW single player on Windows 8?

EDIT

Ok saw ur post about Multiplayer only. . .  guess it pays to read 

There is a work around to get single player working with this download, but it requires a bunch of tweaking, files that need to be searched(pk3s) and of course a patch for single player.

If I can find the tutorial, I will post it here.

• Like 1