Vancouver Dining

Stuart Broad

Just thought I'd share a really cool place to eat in Vancouver BC- its called the Templeton Diner and its at Granville and Helmcken dowtown. They do incredible vegetarian chilli cheese fries and their poutine is fantastic! And the beer is solid, a choice of 2 different tipples, both are excellent. The best thing about the place is its truly vintage feel, they have a jukebox at every table, bar stools, and they run vintage movies every so often on a big screen behind the bar. Check it out!

• Like 1

Cool! I'll bring my wife there sometime. Another great place is Brix, which has a really nice courtyard to dine in. We had our 7th anniversary dinner there. And speaking of my wife, she just screamed "Elbow Room" at me. She's referring to the restaurant; I'm not crowding her right now. :)

• Like 1

Hmm seeing your profile pic i could understand that you like cricket ,,, salute to you man :D

That I do, that I do! It's Matthew Hoggard for England in the early 2000s taking out some poor batsman's off stump haha