Those who still use Windows XP

Something I discovered yesterday, I stared thinking when was last update for OS done and found out at not been done long time and did try... and did go to update.microsoft.com  and update does not do anyting. It gives error and did try all helps and fixes what did that update was proposing. Still nothing, then I looked by that error number and found this info -> http://threatpost.com/microsoft-to-patch-tiff-zero-day-wait-til-next-year-for-xp-zero-day-fix/103117

Not sure what was actual fix cause I did do many manual fixes on registry and did many fixes and reboots and non of those worked. But when I delete that NDProxy driver manually and ensured at I have fixed version of Adobe Reader (copy from article -> Reader versions 9.5.4, 10.1.6, 11.0.02 and earlier on XP SP3 are affected, later versions are not infected). Then just reboot ( for me it was downloading 142 updates) and when booted up all looked fine and runs better now. 

Masa_1964