The Mentalist

-=Medic=-

After 3 seasons of Dexter (still 4th didn't watch it yet) now I'm watching the mentalist and I really like it ^^ I'm at episode n°17 hehe still 6 to go before to start watch 2nd season, it's great and hell is more great watch all episodes non stop in your tv, I put whole seasons in my external hard drive and watch them one by one

so this topic is for people who did watch or don't know about it :)

The_Mentalist_Logo.png

The Mentalist follows Patrick Jane, an independent consultant for the California Bureau of Investigation (CBI) based in Sacramento, California. He has a remarkable track record for solving serious crimes by using his amazing skills of observation. Jane also makes frequent use of his mentalist abilities and his semi-celebrity past as a psychic medium using paranormal abilities he now admits he feigned. He abandoned his pretense out of remorse when his attention-seeking behavior attracted the attention of a serial killer who killed his wife and daughter.

Read more...

ok time to go finish all episodes ^^ have fun all