ajnl

Yellowflash made a topic about Clash of Clans here, but its from almost a year ago already so I decided to make a new one.

Website Link

Google Play Store

iTunes Store

This game is on iphone/ipod/ipad, but you can get it for android too now.

I just started playing pretty recently. I've played games like this before, but normally it is nearly impossible to play them without having to spend real money on gems or w/e. This is the first game that you are able to play and get pretty far without using gems. Plus it is possible to get gems through achievements and clearing trees.

It is possible to attack and be attacked by other players. You can also attack computer controlled villages.

When you are attacked and a large part of your village is destroyed, you get a shield. The amount of time the shield lasts depends on how much of your village is destroyed. While the shield is active, it is not possible for players to attack you. But if you attack someone, while you have a shield, it is taken away.

Your village quickly rebuilds itself after it is attacked. So you don't loose anything, besides some resources and trophies.

Trophies are used to go up in leagues. There are two ways to win trophies, either by attacking someone and winning or if they attack you and your defence beats them.

You can lose trophies by losing attacks or if your defences loses to an attacker.

Hey, looks cool! I heard about this before but never tried it. I going to give it a shot now. Thx for showing me a new game to try :-)

You're welcome! let me know what your name is, i'll tell you the clan i'm in. 

Uh, I think I made it captainamerica, but it might be captainamerican or captianamerica or even captianamerican lol o.O

hahaha ok, well the clan that i'm in is called "The Chosen Ones". You cannot join a clan right away, you have to first fix your clan castle. My in game name is theOrange. Its too bad that you can't add people in game though :-/

Hit me up on xfire if you have any questions.

hahaha ok, well the clan that i'm in is called "The Chosen Ones". You cannot join a clan right away, you have to first fix your clan castle. My in game name is theOrange. Its too bad that you can't add people in game though :-/

Hit me up on xfire if you have any questions.

Ok, i might not add u or anyone else cuz i rairly play it since im so busy.  no hard feeling right? :)

Ok, i might not add u or anyone else cuz i rairly play it since im so busy.  no hard feeling right? :)

there is no friend system in Clash of Clans, you can't add anyone.

let me refraze that, i might not join a clan, or group or whatever there are called.

That's fine, you don't have to join a clan. But you can get troops from a clan that you're in, that help defend or attack if you want. 

The clan that i'm in doesn't require anything from you. There are clans that require you do stuff, but i like the laid back clans more. 

rephrase* not refraze ;)

That's fine, you don't have to join a clan. But you can get troops from a clan that you're in, that help defend or attack if you want. 

The clan that i'm in doesn't require anything from you. There are clans that require you do stuff, but i like the laid back clans more. 

rephrase* not refraze ;)

Ok, I'll think about it. Btw, can I rent u out as a spell checker? ;-)