Official - Nightly buids

Nitrox*

Hi there!

Here's a new topic where i'll post links and changelogs everytime a new nightly build is released.

Remember that nightly builds aren't fully tested before being released.

We - N!tmod Dev Team - test the mod on local servers, but some situations cannot be reproduced with bots or when playing as a local client.

Please forgive us if you find any bugs in a nightly, after all that's what they are made for : finding bugs that are accidently introduced.

The euro server (188.165.50.108:27960) is always the 1st server running the latest nightly builds (updated as soon as a nightly is released).

Ok so latest nightly (1.2-20100126) can be found here

Do not forget to download the lua libs and place them in the same directory as your server executable (ETDED.exe or etded.x86) in order to use lua on your server (and even to be able to start windows servers) here !!

Changes since 1.1 Final :

• Removed Venom weapon
  • Reactivated canister kicking (by pressing the activate key, usually bound to F)
  • Bots can use all their classes available primary weapons (including MP5 if the weapon script is added on the bots weapons folder)
  • Fixed a bug with heavy weapons limitations and bots
  • Added Map spree records and Map frags records (see documentation in the package)
  • Code optimization (again and again :) )
  • Fixed 1.1 bugs
  • Resized and moved some HUD texts.
  • Reactivated body gibs
  • Added !records shrubbot commands to display map spree records when not in intermission (shrubbot flag : i )
  • Removed popup messages filter (doesn't look like a lot of people use it...)
  • Added cg_obituary cvar to customize where kills notifications will be displayed (see the mod HUD Menu)
  • v6 (saying player class) modified : if player is dead (limbo), pressing v6 will tell latched class
  • Greetings messages will be displayed in chat only
  • Removed popup area and centerprint area banners (g_msgs, set on server side)

We released a bad nightly yesterday (1.2-20100125). It contains a few bugs, if you downloaded it, please don't run it on any server!!!

Hi there!

Here's a new topic where i'll post links and changelogs everytime a new nightly build is released.

Remember that nightly builds aren't fully tested before being released.

We - N!tmod Dev Team - test the mod on local servers, but some situations cannot be reproduced with bots or when playing as a local client.

Please forgive us if you find any bugs in a nightly, after all that's what they are made for : finding bugs that are accidently introduced.

The euro server (188.165.50.108:27960) is always the 1st server running the latest nightly builds (updated as soon as a nightly is released).

Ok so latest nightly (1.2-20100126) can be found here

Do not forget to download the lua libs and place them in the same directory as your server executable (ETDED.exe or etded.x86) in order to use lua on your server (and even to be able to start windows servers) here !!

Changes since 1.1 Final :

• Removed Venom weapon
  • Reactivated canister kicking (by pressing the activate key, usually bound to F)
  • Bots can use all their classes available primary weapons (including MP5 if the weapon script is added on the bots weapons folder)
  • Fixed a bug with heavy weapons limitations and bots
  • Added Map spree records and Map frags records (see documentation in the package)
  • Code optimization (again and again :) )
  • Fixed 1.1 bugs
  • Resized and moved some HUD texts.
  • Reactivated body gibs
  • Added !records shrubbot commands to display map spree records when not in intermission (shrubbot flag : i )
  • Removed popup messages filter (doesn't look like a lot of people use it...)
  • Added cg_obituary cvar to customize where kills notifications will be displayed (see the mod HUD Menu)
  • v6 (saying player class) modified : if player is dead (limbo), pressing v6 will tell latched class
  • Greetings messages will be displayed in chat only
  • Removed popup area and centerprint area banners (g_msgs, set on server side)

We released a bad nightly yesterday (1.2-20100125). It contains a few bugs, if you downloaded it, please don't run it on any server!!!

Its nice to see rogue geniuses improve video games for our benefit :)

Hehe :D

I gotta admit that there are a lot of nightly builds these days, but me and gaoesa (ge_f on forums) are working everyday to fix all the known bugs :)

So tonight again, there's a new nightly :)

link : http://nitrox975.ath.cx/nightly/nitmod_1.2_20100127.zip

changes :

• Poison maxammo bugfix (introduced in 20100126 nightly)
  • Started g_logOptions cleanup (some of these can be useful and if server admins don't set the cvar they cant get useful information out of their logs)
  • Documentation fixes (Thanks to .:|bAd|:.bLINk for reporting all the documenation mistakes)
  • Major bugfix : Players profiles (ETfolder/nitmod/profiles/X/etconfig.cfg) was erased everytime they connected on a server.
  • cg_noAmmoAutoSwitch fixed

Euro server updated!

Hey! It's me again :D

With some GOOD News =)

We closed our last ticket for 1.2 today, so that means all the bugs have been fixed :yahoo !

We finally decided that it will turn into 1.3 instead of 1.2 since a lot of nightly builds have been released during 1.2 development. (From now on we will make 1.X nightlys and 1.(X+1) releases)

Even if we are almost sure the mod is free of any bugs, we prefer testing it before releasing it to the public.

The euro server has been updated to "1.3-Beta_Test" (US Server still needs to be reinstalled).

This Beta is private, only me and gaoesa will run it on our servers, the goal is to make all the final tests before releasing 1.3 to public. We're not taking any risks.

So I NEED EVERYONE TO GET ON THE SERVER (mine or gaoesa's) AND TEST THE MOD TO ENSURE IT IS BUG FREE!!! :D:yahoo

Please report ANY bugs!

Also, as soon as 1.3 is made public, NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED FOR OLDER VERSIONS OF THE MOD!