Minecraft My Pick

Ken

So made it to level 30, no diamonds as of yet so grab a gold pickaxe and enchant it.

This could possibly be my best first try enchant ever.

gallery_8070_441_18915.png

Edited by Ken

Don't have an anvil, mainly because haven't made it. Used gold because gold and diamonds have the same enchant ability level. Which gives me the better chance, although small, to get two good high level enchants. I could have just as easily gotten two terrible enchants.

Also have gold lying around. 

Don't have an anvil, mainly because haven't made it. Used gold because gold and diamonds have the same enchant ability level. Which gives me the better chance, although small, to get two good high level enchants. I could have just as easily gotten two terrible enchants.

Also have gold lying around. 

But gold is just so ugh. But I did not know that they had the same enchant ability. And trust me I am well aware of horrible enchantments!

I would rather use something that gives me a slightly better chance of getting a good enchant. Even though in the long run, I know I will just get screwed.

But since we have a topic with a screenshot, do you think it slightly disturbing that the server whispers to you instead of just saying Welcome Back. I feel like there's a guy sucking on a lolly pop at the playground whispering to children as they walk by.

• Like 1

But since we have a topic with a screenshot, do you think it slightly disturbing that the server whispers to you instead of just saying Welcome Back. I feel like there's a guy sucking on a lolly pop at the playground whispering to children as they walk by.

Just say it in a creepy voice.

=F|A= Vanilla Fun House

Now tell me that doesn't sound wrong in certain context?

I also think you just totally ruined minecraft for me. Now I am going to be thinking about creepy guys and lolly pops every time I log in.

Edited by Ken
  • Like 1