Med Packs on Silent 1

BnBChumMaster

Everyone should play at the same level.

I don't think Medics should be able to build health by giving themselves pacs, this supposed to be a team effort and I see more medics healing themselves worring about numbers, instead of dealing with three or four people. Medics would have to learn to teamup and heal each other. in fact all health should be the same across the board.

I know medic is most of your alls favorites to play but why cant you hold the percentage playing soilder, I mean if your that good which you can't be because medic is all you play, wouldn't you be playing any class then to make a point," I can hold this kr playing soilder" now that would impress me to see someone do it.

I look at the polls on other websites, Who's holding the top slots, Medics. Impress me by holding this with soilder

Everyone should play at the same level.

Once a month we should go through and reset KDR and xp's, doesn't bother me a bit I do mine weekly. Shouldn't have xp but that a different world from here.

if all you play is medic, your head is on wrong for this game.

I played Medic long long time ago , and got lost in that vacuum of spawncamping, rushing, independent mission looking for Mortar . Sneakin into allie area and just picking them off. Always making sure I had high kills or the hiighest, bitching because I could get medic.

If you do this now, you won't do it later down the road. Why, trust me you won't.

Competition is getting thick on both HC and Silent, need to get it so the average person can play without getting massacred  by a camping medick.

Seeing allot of new folks on our channels and most leave after 2 or 3 maps, maybe because i seen the same 5 medics killing them.

That and we need to run standard etconfigs. The config that comes with the installation. No more costume configs. Everyone should play at the same level.

If not would like to see more heavy weapons ( Panzers ) to even up a bit against these medics that grow in numbers. 1 panzer per 6 medics isnt fair ( ful server no.) and these guys are good, so why give a few more handicap weapons out for us to use against the guys caring med pacs

• 3 weeks later...

this would never work  it would kill the server before it would do any good i can see lot of  people leave the server just bc they can't heal them self  

and another thing  dude it hardcore the name says it all 

and if you want a  lower setting  there always jaymod and nq and fun1 server to play on  

• Like 2