Warframe

Raider-

Warframe.com

The game is a free to play fps which should definitely be checked out. There is so much to this game so it's hard to describe but it has me addicted already. It is mostly pve with some pvp. Basically you level up to fight harder stuff and improve your gear. It's still open beta but they said they wouldn't reset accounts at launch. In the past month it has moved up to top 6 most played games on steam and continues to rise.

There is an amazing clan structure built into the game that gives advantages to players. Clans can join alliances with other clans and create a clan dojo that only the clan can enter. These dojos are something new that many fps will sure incorporate in the future. Dojos can be customized by clan leaders allowing them to add rooms and floors to host clan meetings, dueling rooms, research labs, trophy halls, and more. As far as I know clans have no limit to size as there are a few 4000+ sized ones out there. I would love to see FA get involved in this game as it will probably be a popular game with a new style of fps.

Go watch YouTube videos to see if this is your type of game. I admit I had my doubts at first but after playing for a couple of hours unlocking stuff really had me hooked. One cool thing is the game has a design council for founders where they directly chat with the devs to improve the gameplay and they actually make decisions based on it. Their redoing the damage model because we asked. With the clan structure and vast amount of customization I see this game being a prime contender in the fps genre.

I have played a bit of this game with a couple of my friends, but I don't play it unless I am playing with them, partially due to the fact that I lag horribly when playing it. I hope I finish my new computer so I can play it smoothly soon. Great game though, would recommend.