Smaller BF2 maps

Higgeo

I think what we have here is what you see when some ET players switch to BF2. Not to mention Everyone has different views about whats "Fun" when gaming. I have watched the server closley for the last couple of weeks while we have made various adjustments that were suggested by BF2 players and F|A members. I have poled players on the server regarding these changes as we went along, as well as discussed them with other BF2 admin.

It has been decided that all maps will stay as 64 player size maps. Yes you may encounter times during gameplay when you are in large ares with low numbers of players but this will get better as more and more people play on the server. The majority of BF2 players desire large scale games with many players and if we shrink maps to accomodate the players we have we may never atract the volumes of players we need to have a Great server.

I would continue to encorage any players or members who have suggestions to voice them in our forums. We may not always be able to implement the changes you desire but we will always consider and some times try them in an effort to continue to improve the overall expierence for all players. After all that is what F|A servers are all about...

:thanks