L33t gaemshow

Butterz

There are a bunch of these on youtube, I've seen them before - hilarious xD. They actually did this show in the US but I think it got cancelled (as much as I was a fan of this I never even attempted watching the show on ABC or whatever station it was).

I used to watch something like this where they face off like battling inside balls, dodging boulders rolling down the cliff,

etc. i loved that show soo much. Even though they talked in japanese i still loved that show, too bad it got cancelled :(

I used to watch something like this where they face off like battling inside balls, dodging boulders rolling down the cliff,

etc. i loved that show soo much. Even though they talked in japanese i still loved that show, too bad it got cancelled :(

Me too. It was a hilarious show lol. Then they made some stupid american rip off of it and it totally sucked lol (no offence but the american version was really really really bad lol)