Starcraft

PzkfW

• 1 month later...

They have Starcraft competitions in korea. Extremely popular over there, if you are interested. This kid makes 200,000$ playing, with his sponsers and the money he makes winning competition.

Does he get all the chicks over there? Wonder what he wants to be when he grows up.

• Administrators

I'm still faster than that, and more efficient. I saw flaws in his SC gaming. I will take him on. :twisted: Seriously, I can play any class against anyone in any situation. As a terran or zerg, i can destroy Protoss without much time. I've played too much.

• Administrators

When did I start playing? Dang... like back in 1998 when it first came out. Before that I was playing Warcraft II. I still play to this day, usually though the games get so large and intricate that it turns into a gigantic air battle. Nothing can beat my lvl3 Battlecruisers!!! even with an armada of protoss carriers. Maybe I should think of competing. Never know. lawl. Maybe we should have an impromptu Starcraft sessions with some of the members!

When did I start playing? Dang... like back in 1998 when it first came out. Before that I was playing Warcraft II. I still play to this day, usually though the games get so large and intricate that it turns into a gigantic air battle. Nothing can beat my lvl3 Battlecruisers!!! even with an armada of protoss carriers. Maybe I should think of competing. Never know. lawl. Maybe we should have an impromptu Starcraft sessions with some of the members!

1on1 @ python/bluestorm

@ iccup, garena, hamachi ?

Nothing can beat my lvl3 Battlecruisers!!!

See: Dark Swarm + Hydra

• Administrators

1on1 @ python/bluestorm

@ iccup, garena, hamachi ?

Nothing can beat my lvl3 Battlecruisers!!!

See: Dark Swarm + Hydra

Actually, I take that back. A brigade of Ghosts with EM Shock and Goliaths usually ruin it, but that's okay, I have more fleets in the background and a whole line up of marines and tanks. Sometimes I nuke myself when all hell breaks loose.