A strange hobby Indeed...

Groxicus

My hobby is...Creating Gaming based Foods...

here is my latest recipe: 

Elsweyr Fondue. (from Skyrim)

You need:

250g of cheese (preferably cheddar)

20g of braaispice (no joke)

120g of sugar

400g of Beef (chopped)

2 eggs

350 ml of Milk

What to do:

Grate the cheese and chop the beef up in pieces. Put the Beef in a Steam pot and start it at 900 Degrees Celsius. crack the eggs into a bowl. Once the beef is done stewing over (you'll smell it) throw in the cheese and the sugar. The sugar should caramelize and the cheese should start boiling, then add the eggs (note: to add extra flavor, you should probably add salt). Leave to cook for 2 or three minutes as the ingredients will quickly start to boil. Add the milk. Add your braaispice and leave for another 2 or three minutes and there you have it. Elsweyr Fondue 

for those that want more, please message me. I also have Roast Zergling (starcraft II), Minecraft cake, Skag Soup (Borderlands 2) and much more!

:yahoo

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed Minecraft Creeper Saltines myself. You ask someone if they want a cracker and if they answer yes you smash the sleeve of crackers everywhere exploding like a creeper.

Edited by Orcface