'AiGht<3 Banned

'AiGht<3

Why you guys banned me on F|A server :S.

I never cheat :S i’m anti CHEATERS!!.

I'm banned from F|A server for Pbbans :S. I don't know how they get pbbans of me but i dont got bot of anything. sometimes pb kicks me for unknown reason. On F|A2 i'm banned for busted player. I don't why they do this because i dont play with cheats wh or bot or something :S

<http://quo.ucoz.com/index/8-3>

this is the guy who did this.

he was old clanmate and i saw that he cheated.

he is from holland and lives in vught.

i am from holland and live in Goirle.

he use the same cheat to get me busted :S.

BA3FADF5F013C456F9EC3360E65D7719 this is my guide you can check it

• Administrators

Why you guys banned me on F|A server :S.

I never cheat :S i’m anti CHEATERS!!.

I'm banned from F|A server for Pbbans :S. I don't know how they get pbbans of me but i dont got bot of anything. sometimes pb kicks me for unknown reason. On F|A2 i'm banned for busted player. I don't why they do this because i dont play with cheats wh or bot or something :S

this is the guy who did this.

he was old clanmate and i saw that he cheated.

he is from holland and lives in vught.

i am from holland and live in Goirle.

he use the same cheat to get me busted :S.

BA3FADF5F013C456F9EC3360E65D7719 this is my guide you can check it

Wasn't the one that banned you, but ehm care to explain

pbbans.JPG

He is clear,they are 2 ways,that he didnt cheat,or he cheated and he moved to other city(not because he cheated lol..)Hacker is at least 100 km away from that aight..

He is clear,they are 2 ways,that he didnt cheat,or he cheated and he moved to other city(not because he cheated lol..)Hacker is at least 100 km away from that aight..

i never moved to a other city. ^^

• Administrators

Wrong, I just did an ip search based on his ip, and the violations are clearly under the guid he provided, hence its him. Aight I will not add you to my xfire since we have nothing to discuss, there are plenty of other servers that will allow you to play, you will be able to play on our servers when your ban expires. I could have reduced the ban if you were honest but you are one of hundreds of kids that try detected hax and give the same lame story. Have a good day.

Wrong, I just did an ip search based on his ip, and the violations are clearly under the guid he provided, hence its him. Aight I will not add you to my xfire since we have nothing to discuss, there are plenty of other servers that will allow you to play, you will be able to play on our servers when your ban expires. I could have reduced the ban if you were honest but you are one of hundreds of kids that try detected hax and give the same lame story. Have a good day.

I did same but seemse like i fail

since 2 month i got new computer.

didn't my pb guide changed?.

ip= 84.31.129.189

pb guide= BA3FADF5F013C456F9EC3360E65D7719

man i didn't know i cheated on pb server.

if i dont talk shit. im reallly stupid because i thought i didnt use hax on any pb server.

but know i see you guys proved it. maybe there was a day i cheated for fun.

i can say that i in the past downloaded a bot to look how it worked.

en then i played on a pb server. i dont know al the things it is in the past and im already forgot it.

there is one thing i wanna say. sorry husa it wasnt meant to lie to you i didnt know it by myself.

dirty joe you are right you showed that i had hax and i have to deal with rules of F|A.

there is one thing i wanna say. i never cheat. it was one time in the past.

SORRRY AIGHT

im reallly stupid because i thought i didnt use hax on any pb server.

maybe there was a day i cheated for fun.

en then i played on a pb server.

dirty joe you are right you showed that i had hax

there is one thing i wanna say. i never cheat.

i am getting from this that yeah, he hax, but didn't realize he was busted, and that he still lies about it.

does that sound right?

• Administrators

since 2 month i got new computer.

didn't my pb guide changed?.

ip= 84.31.129.189

pb guide= BA3FADF5F013C456F9EC3360E65D7719

if i dont talk shit. im reallly stupid because i thought i didnt use hax on any pb server.

but know i see you guys proved it. maybe there was a day i cheated for fun.

en then i played on a pb server. i dont know al the things it is in the past and im already forgot it.

there is one thing i wanna say. sorry husa it wasnt meant to lie to you i didnt know it by myself.

dirty joe you are right you showed that i had hax and i have to deal with rules of F|A.

there is one thing i wanna say. i never cheat. it was one time in the past.

SORRRY AIGHT

There is nothing that I like more then for someone to contradict themselves so much in one post. Ban stays.