Curious to a Player jumping to shorten map features

Not sure of correct location of post. Didn't see an area...it's mainly about map rules.

So as I take a map break, I see Green as Engineer. Map has a few spots that a jumper speeds through or past features in the map. I question, because this is not using a covie to do objective, but 1 engineer alone.

The map also allows for destruction using dyno at table, but by default it is far to short of a period to stop signal. Then the pit is open. Many Axis way back at 1st obj area...cp area is by-passed. Many confused and next moment Main gun is blown..Game over. Sigh, less than 5 minutes.

I have a demo, and said I would submit.

http://sdrv.ms/13usrX5

Should you have a problem to obtain the demo, please let me know.

He should not be finishing the map before 5 minutes. After 5 minutes he can skip over whatever he wants.  Was there an admin on?

Since you are applying please familiarize yourself with our server/forums rules and admin guide/basics at www.fearless-assassins.com/wiki

Glad to see you apply and see you in-game