Minecraft yogventures

b0rR*4cHo

It's funny because everyone that pledged in didn't get anything yet and one year has passed already.

Kickstarters are almost always unreliable unless you know for a fact that the money is going into good use. (i.e. FreddieW with his Video Game Highschool and beatdownboogie with their Mario Warfare)

It's funny because everyone that pledged in didn't get anything yet and one year has passed already.

Kickstarters are almost always unreliable unless you know for a fact that the money is going into good use. (i.e. FreddieW with his Video Game Highschool and beatdownboogie with their Mario Warfare)

Nothing funny about that, game developing takes time. And I (and most people) have rather the game delayed and it being polished than a rushed game full of bugs and if you checked the kickstarter page you would have noticed they still answer the question being asked.

and according to their blog (CLICK) they actually did release PRE-alpha to the founder level backers of the project about 5 months ago...

Kickstarters are obvious not 'reliable', just like any pre-order is 'unreliable'. No matter what, if you put money up front chances are that you are going to get screwed.

If you are backing kickstarters with money you can't miss you are doing it wrong IMO.

ps. I have absolute no interest in this game :P

Edited by DrJoske