Mexican Tacos Recipe

Papito

This recipe is for SaintMire and for people who is looking how to cook real mexican tacos.
First than nothing, there are different kind of Tacos, not all of them are cooked at same way.

Tacos al Pastor

tacos_al_pastor_principal.jpg

Ingredients:

Rations: 10
1 kilo of pork loin steaks
3 guajillo chiles, seeded and deveined
2 ancho chiles, seeded and deveined
2 chipotle chiles in adobo
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 onion into pieces
¼ cup vinegar
½ cup orange juice
1 cup crushed pineapple
3 cloves
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tomato roasted, peeled and seeded
1 tablespoon salt
To serve
Corn tortillas (preferably handmade)
4 thin slices of pineapple (cored)
1 large onion, thickly sliced
½ cup chopped cilantro clean
½ cup chopped onion
Red tomato sauce
Slices of lemon

Preparation method
Preparation: 25 mins | Cook: 40 mins | Extra time: 4 hours, marinating

1. Roast the tomatoes in a pan or griddle over medium-high, turning constantly. Cook until skin is burned and start off, about 10 minutes. Peel, cut in half and discard seeds.

2. Meanwhile, boil enough water in a medium saucepan and add the chiles guajillo and wide. Cover and cook over medium heat until they have softened, about 5 minutes.

3. Get guajillo chiles and width of the pot and place in a blender. Add chipotle chilies, garlic, onion, vinegar, orange juice, crushed pineapple, cloves, cumin, oregano and roasted tomato. Blend until a smooth sauce.

4. Place the meat in a glass bowl or resealable bag and add the sauce making sure all the meat is covered with the same. Marinate within the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.

5. Once the meat is ready, turn on the grill to medium-high. Varnish pineapple slices and onion with meat marinade and roast until they have burned slightly, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill and keep warm.

6. Now place the marinated pork steaks on the grill and grill for 2 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Meanwhile, cut the onion and pineapple slices into thin strips and place them in two separate bowls.

7. When the meat is ready, remove from heat and itchy.

8. Serve the meat on warm tortillas, add some grilled onions, grilled pineapple and let diners add cilantro, chopped onions, salsa and lime juice to taste.

Wiki:

Salsa

chile guajillo

chile ancho

cilantro

chile chipotle

• Like 2

MiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmmmmmmm :D

i love everything spicy so no need to tell my feeling about mexican food...;)

Thx for sharing

MiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmmmmmmm :D

i love everything spicy so no need to tell my feeling about mexican food...;)

Thx for sharing

If you like it, press thanks button, later I will share some different kind of really Mexican spicy sauces, keep an eye open.

• Like 1

Thanks Mexi! Thats one big list of ingredients, first thing on my to-do list is going to check if the supermarkets here in holland have all these things. I will keep checking this topic for the sauces :D and again, thank you!