Supply depot (night)

Ackmey

I think night is far superior to the fixed version of SD we have on etpub right now; it's a great map and deserves to be 30 minutes long, + some nice amenities like being able to get on top of the 3rd ally spawn and ammo+health.

I think night is far superior to the fixed version of SD we have on etpub right now; it's a great map and deserves to be 30 minutes long, + some nice amenities like being able to get on top of the 3rd ally spawn and ammo+health.

agree, i hate the pro version. night is much better

can the truck be disabled in night version? if so then i agree it needs extra time. it's too #### hard to win in 15 minutes if axis keeps arty/nade spam etc on the truck.

i actually prefer the version on the server tho but any version of supplydepot is good.

Somehow i hate 30 minutes maps,i like supply depot cuz it's small and short,that's why i love to pawn arses in it

I like to keep it short too. One of the short enjoyable maps on the server (and it is a tough map. I seen the allies win so many times. Imagine what it will be like with 30 mins lol)

can the truck be disabled in night version? if so then i agree it needs extra time. it's too #### hard to win in 15 minutes if axis keeps arty/nade spam etc on the truck.

i actually prefer the version on the server tho but any version of supplydepot is good.

Yes, truck can be disabled, but the time is 30 mins not 15.

The thing is, with our map voting system I think we should have way more maps then we do now since those people don't like simply won't get played as much, and can be removed based on how little they get voted for. imho, we should have like 30 maps to vote for and not like 10 (besides, we always end up playing frosty, adler, and supply OVER AND OVER AND OVER)

Is it taxing on the server to have a lot of maps?

Yes, truck can be disabled, but the time is 30 mins not 15.

The thing is, with our map voting system I think we should have way more maps then we do now since those people don't like simply won't get played as much, and can be removed based on how little they get voted for. imho, we should have like 30 maps to vote for and not like 10 (besides, we always end up playing frosty, adler, and supply OVER AND OVER AND OVER)

Is it taxing on the server to have a lot of maps?

what the young laddie said is true, every 5-7 maps we play adler, supply, frost, gold rush, oasis, and other supply(indoor one). gets mighty old