Community awards

Quovadis

Would be awesome to make something like that : http://www.crossfire.nu/news/8054/the-results

With more fun awards like best landmine placer , most fun on ts , best cheater catcher , most dedicated admin , biggest grammar nazi

Awarded people could receive a forum award ( =F|A= Awards '13 as title and description beign the award the guy received )

Could do it each years and do it this month for past year.

PS: got lot of fun ideas for awards.

You wanted to resign, and yet you still do admin things like offering suggestions :P

Just give up on resigining and come back already :)

Pfff :P

Ill just copy/paste what I said to dare 

Quovadis: Yeah I know , I just didn't want to stay and do 50% of my job
Quovadis: When I do something , I fully do it 
Quovadis: And I will barely have time to play from next week so I don't plan on taking alot of time to admin :P
Quovadis: It's not that I didn't like admining , or the clan itself ( It's the only clan I ever liked )
Quovadis: It's just that checking teams , regulars , language on main , cheaters , banning cheaters and banreports , following posts on forums , know regulars/trolls to know how to react with them according to their past , etc is alot of job for my 70/80h / week schedule xD
Edited by Quovadis