Iron Man 3 (Trailer)

Octane

Iron Man 3 Extended Super Bowl Advertisment/Trailer 02/03/13

Marvel's "Iron Man 3" pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he

embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

Director: Shane Black

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale, Jon Favreau, Ben Kingsley

In theaters: May 3rd, 2013

Im very Excited! :) Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI4jgOmVetY

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of Sir Ben Kingsley (he's awesome in Sexy beast) but I'm not a fan of 60+ year old actors in action films. There is currently an age gap among male actors for all genres. We have plenty of 20- and 30- something actors, and enough 60-something actors, but none in their 40's and 50's.

Case in point, Harrison Ford is playing Colonel Graff in Ender's Game. Ford is 73-ish. A colonel in the navy (space navy even) would be in his 40's. I thought to myself, what actor in his 40's would be more suitable? I can't think of one. Ford will do a decent job. But still, the age gap is bad.

• 3 weeks later...