My new Koenig coffee maker from Costco....

Ol Smoke

I wanted one of these for Christmas but Koenig had the prices jacked up so high I didn't get one. Kohls had the best buy anywhere I looked. Even on the net. It was the same model as the one I got today, but it did not have the K-cup adapter and it only had 12 K-cups of coffee included.

So today we were at Costco and I got this one: (This is new stock about 5 days ago)

The Platinum version Koenig

K-cup adapter ($17 value)

60 YES sixty k-cups of coffee ($30 value)

all for only $150.

This exact one in Kohls was $199 at Christmas and did not have the K-cup adapter and only had 12 k-cups of coffee.

After New Years, Kohls put the Platinum on sale for 30% off. The only problem was, it was limited to stock on hand. They didn't have any. Shrewd.

Even at 30% off, the one I got today was the best buy.

So if you are looking for one of these, get to Costco and see if they have any of the Platinum ones for $149.99.

I found it so strange that every manufacturer in the world was selling their products at reduced prices for the Christmas sales. But Koenig raised their prices by 25%.