Map problems

Saizou

I tried to make a map following a guide in link that Shaky posted ( http://www.pythononline.co.uk/et/tutorial.htm ) and all went smooth until I tried to open limbo menu or when I tried to join a team with /team. If I'm in spec I can move around without any problems, but opening limbo or joining causes et to freeze (I have to close it with task manager).

Not sure if it matters, but map compiles although during compilation it used to show that "program needs to be terminated, do you want to send report" during second dos screen. However it stopped after some time so I cannot reproduce it or post screenshot. I'm using GTKRadiant v1.4, and I'm testing maps on 2.55 on Win Xp.

Any help or tips would be appreciated.

EDIT: I've got it figured out: I typed mapcoordsmax instead of mapcoordsmaxs, causing the before mentioned problem. Working as it should now.

Please ignore/disregard.

Continuing happily with tutorial.

EDIT NO.2: For sake of not spamming the map making section, I edited this again.

New problem showed up, unrelated with old one. I succeeded in making breakable stuff (windows, fence etc) but I can only destroy them with player weapons (smgs, nades, arty, etc.), but mounted mgs can't break or damage them. On beginning of fueldump it's working correctly so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong.

Again, any help or tips would be appreciated.

EDIT NO.3 Okay, looks like mg can't shoot up stuff until you actually make the .pk3 file, it works when you play it as normal map.

Edited by Saizou